- General Topics
- Real Estate Types
- Transactions Types
- External System Integration
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
CRM is a software solution that manages all interactions between a company and its customers in a single database.
Managing all data about customers, providers, products, services, and any related transaction in one place allows to better understand the needs of clients and anticipate them. All data about contacts, products & services, and their transactions being stored in one central place, allows for the users of CRM to access the data and anticipate the next steps understanding the history of each element.
Nowadays CRM has become a very wide concept whereas it goes beyond the management of customers and the interactions with the same, it also handles the internal management of the company, their web presence and all needs for digital marketing: one solution that does it all.
Thanks to CRM, you can control all actions carried out on clients or potential customers, manage portals and websites, internal staff, and control commercial actions leading to a better focus and follow-up, resulting in a tight commercialisation cycle which is guided and documented.
Companies that use CRM solutions generate more sales opportunities, streamline management, with updated budgets in real time and optimised best business sales processes. Therefore companies that use CRM can make better targeted segmentations, and benefit from the information for a potential customer service and after-sales service.
The need for verticalisation of CRM solutions is key to the practical use and success of a real estate business since the way clients, collaborators, products and services are dealt with in this vertical is very particular.
More than in many other verticals, real estate is a volatile market in many places worldwide, with extremely high competition in a great deal of those markets, and often saturated with real estate agencies that are after the same clients and representing the same products. The need for distinguishing the services and products for a real estate business are the key to obtaining the clients for whom it's a maze to find the right partner in the market of their interest, especially since often that's far away from where they reside.
With the internet being a blessing to do in depth research of a future purchase or rental, it's at the same time a curse for both clients and real estate businesses alike as supply is plenty whereas often it's very hard to distinguish pros from amateurs, as to whom contact for the identical property in offer.
Communicating properly the real estate business' identity, services levels and products can be a challenge when not possessing the tools to effectively reach their target markets. Therefore real estate CRM must go beyond the conventional functions and extend to integrating with various websites and property portals. Such integrations need to go beyond the automatic exportation of properties whereas a bi-directional connection enables the auto-importation & creation of potential clients or leads.
Real estate is also a very broad term covering many property types (residential, commercial, industrial, etc.) and transaction types (resales, sales of new constructions, commercialisation of projects, residential long term rentals as well as holiday rentals requiring an integrated booking system, management of cleanings & maintenance, commercial leases, etc.).
Furthermore the real estate industry is in constant and rapid evolution catching up with the backlog on other industries, especially in the technology and automation areas. Making the right choice for the CRM solution & business partner greatly impacts the future growth & development of the real estate business itself. New trends and changes in markets must be flexibility dealt with in the CRM solution and its support structure.
OptimaSys greatly addresses all these elements (and many more) through its innovative Optima-CRM solution for real estate agencies & promotors. Besides its far advanced technologies used, broad basis of real estate types & transaction types, it offers an all-in-one solution covering all possible technology & digital marketing needs. Besides the CRM solution, business count on OptimaSys for all their websites, email, and digital marketing needs such as SEO, SEM and social media management.
Here are merely 10 reasons or examples as to WHY you need an innovative CRM solution. Ask yourself:
- Does my business consist of at least 2 persons? If yes, you need to make data available in a central manner whereas CRM is likely the right answer.
- Do I want to be able to compete with the many competitors my target clients can find online? If yes, you need a CRM that handles your online presence better than most of your competitors do.
- Does my company commercialise more than 25 properties, whether own listings or from other agencies? Quantity is almost irrelevant as from a small number of properties you'll need to manage them centrally.
- Do I import properties from colleagues or portals into my commercialisation portfolio? If so you need a CRM system that allows for such automated importations to centrally store all properties to commercialise as all are your own listings to the outside world.
- Do I publish your properties to my website & other webs like property portals? Being able to automatically publish your properties not only in your own website, but also in the many portals available, you need your main management tool to do this by itself + pull in leads from website & portals automatically (no emails copy/paste operations).
- Do I typically close on a sale in the first contact or is it a longer process? 99% of all sales are the result of often an extended process that can take months and even years in some cases. Managing and staying on top of all details for the many potential clients you deal with require an intelligent real estate CRM solution.
- Is capturing new listings important for me? Unless you commercialise strictly other agencies properties for a fraction of the commission, capturing properties is essential and you need a smart CRM solution that handles this part of your business too. New technologies are available to outsmart your competitors as applied in Optima-CRM.
- Do I need relevant information available wherever you are? A central database of information must be accessible from any place, any device at any time. Having access by PC, tablet and smartphone must be a smooth experience and provide the relevant information and accesses. With optima-CRM for example you can list new properties straight from the iOS/Android app on your smartphone, saving you lots of time, paperwork and potential also from errors/forgetting.
- Do I need to save time for the more important things? Automation of activities is essential as to save time and to make sure nothing gets forgotten. With Optima-CRM's Event Sequences you pretty much guarantee that you nor your staff ever again 'forgets' a step in the process resulting in the loss of a client.
- Do I need to manage sales, rentals & holiday rentals? An all-in-one CRM solution that allows you to manage every step of a sale, rental contracts & payments, as well as bookings for short term rentals and the associated management of cleanings and maintenance, is needed.
Optima-CRM is a specialised solution for real estate commercialisation companies of all sorts, operating in any market, dealing with any type of transactions and properties.
The solution was born from the needs in the market and the lack of holistic solutions available; Optima-CRM is the result of many thousands of hours development and working with our clients to deliver a state-of-the-art solution addressing true & practical needs of real estate businesses. It's also the one solution that's the most in evolution constantly, to adapt to new real estate trends and markets. With a solution that never stagnates, the all-in-one solution covers most likely every need you may have.
Optima-CRM solution is much more than a Customer Relationship Management solution that efficiently manages your clients, both owners and buyers/renters, whereas it also deals with all other aspects of digital marketing, websites, portal integrations, email and calendar integrations.
These are some main characteristics of Optima-CRM:
specialised in real estate, basically what we have done is create a CRM-MLS based on digital marketing (SEO, connections with any portal) and with integration to a Dow Jones platform (Factiva - base of financial data to investigate clients' backgrounds).
- Open infrastructure: import from any source (property feeds of any sort, clients, owners, companies, history, etc.) + export to any system (same elements).
- Heavily personalisable: customise your agency to your needs, hiding/showing modules, limiting contents, and adding/hiding values.
- Made for Residential and Non-Residential: handle residential as commercial & industrial properties.
- Transaction types: new construction sales, resales, transfers, long term rentals, and holiday rentals booking system.
- SEO tools: all required tools to position all pages of your websites, also including properties & images.
- Collaboration: create your own private multi-level MLS.
- Marketing campaigns: create landing pages for all your marketing campaigns.
- Useful integrations Synchronisation of emails and calendars. Mailchimp, Factiva (Dow Jones), etc.
- Unlimited portals. Bidirectional connection by importing leads automatically.
- Integrated CMS manager. Unlimited connection of websites.
- Native iOS / Android app. Work on the march.
- Franchises. Grow and manage your franchise network.
- Extensions. Co-Brokerage (marketing new work) and YoVendo (online agent).
Optima-CRM includes all these functions that will make your daily business functions faster and more efficient:
- CRM functions developed specifically for real estate / developers: lead management, customers, owners, companies ... all integrated with the properties in the agency.
- Management of internal and external teams: management of centralized calendars, lead assignments, contact management, access by third parties, etc.
- The essential processes of an agency for the sale and rental of properties: management of offers / counter-offers and the sale itself (all steps), export to portals (any), importation of properties from any property system, verification of customers with the Dow Jones Factiva database, send emails from the CRM (with properties, etc.), etc.
- Contains an innovative MLS: connect and share between agencies with a multi-level logic, where you can share properties and specific new projects by agency, in one direction or both.
- SEO: all elements of SEO are available for properties and projects, own and those shared by other agencies, in all chosen languages.
- Projects and properties: apart from individual properties, you can manage projects (banking, new construction, ...) and their specific characteristics, more price lists etc.
- Vacation rentals: apart from rents at the end of the day, the integral management of holiday rentals reservations, the management of all detailed elements, online reservations, third parties (maintenance, cleaning, ...) with third party access to the CRM.
- It has a mobile application (iOS and Android): an App made for agents in the street to consult the relevant information, update the activities with clients, upload properties directly from the property, etc.
- Landing Pages: Landing page generator to promote properties or other things is integrated into the solution with several templates to be modified.
- CMS (Content Manager): it is possible to manage the web page connected to the CRM of the agency, from the CRM control panel. An unlimited number of web pages can be connected to a CRM account.
The database allows to upload all types of files (currently with a limit of 80MB per file) and uploaded photos are saved in original format + web format automatically.
The system also allows to have automated watermarks.
Various scenarios exist depending on whether you're an existing or new real estate business, and whether you have a website and/or data (properties, contacts, history, etc.). These are the typical components of a CRM project:
Any pre-existing data that you need to carry over into your new CRM system needs to be prepared and often improved, prior to the importation into CRM. These are the 3 steps to observe:
- Export dataof properties, clients, owners, companies, and history to formats such as XML, XLS, CSV.
- Enrich and streamline data locallyto avoid that your CRM starts off with bad or incorrect data.
- Import data into your CRMusing available tools and mapping.
- Keep your current website and integrate it with CRMfor property searches/display of results & details, as well as integrate contact forms to allow for auto-creation of leads.
- Keep the design (HTML) of your current site but replace its engineto benefit from the newer technologies & its native integration into the Optima-CRM CMS (Content Management System) and maintain all contents of the site from one central location.
- Create a new websitefrom a custom design or based on one of the models available, benefiting from a new site that's natively integrated into Optima-CRM and its CMS.
Every new system requires you to learn how to best benefit from its features to increase and speed-up its acceptation in your user’s community. You get trained on how to configure and personalize Optima-CRM to fit your company best + separately how to best use the solution.